Remake or wash?

Go down

Remake or wash?

Post by DeeSeng on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 am

I've been thinking about this for a long time... I need some renovations to my account. I'm stuck in a dilemma. I want to try to wash off dex/int(92dex and 10int) until I'm dexless/intless, but I don't have the access to moneys for that. (And yes, I know about those AP reset sales). Or if I should just make a new Paladin, but blunt weapon this time, because I sort of favor blunt weapon... After seeing Denis's Crushed Skull. Plus I'd start off with a clean slate. The problem with both is money and time. And if I were to make a new Paladin I would not have enough money to leech(cause seriously, I need all the time I can get just to get close to what my Paladin is at the moment). Anyone know which I should do? It's either spend my money now and train with a certain someone then go ToT like hell or Chaos Scroll hunt like hell, or use that money to help develop my new Paladin in the works.
DeeSeng

IGN : DeeSeng, TsumetaiSeng, KuraiiSeng, RyuSeng
Class : Paladin, Aran, Dual Blader, Page
Humor : Stuff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Remake or wash?

Post by Mikey on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:33 pm

I dont know man thats a really tough choice, I myself loooove to resart alot its always fun for me to get up that certain amount of levels again, however it is definetlly time/money consuming.
Mikey

IGN : cursed95, ThatYeloDude, TRockLeeB
Class : Aran
Humor : Robster Craws, and I Rove you Rucy!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeSeng on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm

I thought a lot about this and I must say if you prefer BW and since your paladin is THAT messed up.. then you should remake your paladin. But keep your paladin for now and just boss in order to gain money and just to grab some items for your low level.
WeeSeng

IGN : WeeSeng
Class : Future Dexless Hero
Humor : "Too da looo Motha fugga" -Mr. Chao ~ Hangover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazTheDude on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm

I say remake. it be cheaper to remake. not to mention blunt weapons are still cheap. This time you can get your skills and Stat build 100% right. I recommend 23 base dex.

It will take some time but not as much as you thing dee if you make your new paladin on same account as your old one. high lvl buff is nice.

ChazTheDude

IGN : whatanign
Class : Adventurer
Humor : bored, horny, happy, calm, silly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeSeng on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Hm... Thanks guys for helpin me make a decision. Now only if I could boss/make money/name change both chars in the end...
DeeSeng

IGN : DeeSeng, TsumetaiSeng, KuraiiSeng, RyuSeng
Class : Paladin, Aran, Dual Blader, Page
Humor : Stuff.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum